Friday, December 21, 2012

Emraan Hashmi happy to work with Vidya Balan-Ghanchakkar


After working together in blockbuster movie The Dirty Picture, actor Emraan Hashmi is excited to team up with Vidya Balan again because he feels it is always better to work with familiar faces. The duo will be seen in No One Killed Jessica famed director Raj Kumar Gupta's Ghanchakkar.





After releasing four films this year - Jannat 2, Shanghai, Raaz 3 and Rush - Emraan is on a roll as he has movies like Vishal Bharadwaj's Ek Thi Daayan, Karan Johar's Unglee for next year. Produced by Johar, Unglee is directed by Rensil D'Silva (of Kurbaan fame) and Emraan says it is fun working with a new director as he brings in new ideas and methodology of working




 "I did my job of ensuring a good release for it and I am happy that it saw good visibility till its release. I am sure Shamim, wherever he is, would be happy," he said. The actor has also signed another Johar movie, which will reportedly have Deepika Padukone opposite him. "I can't say much about it because Karan would be making the final announcement around my co-stars in the film," Emraan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment