Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Deepika Padukone:I know how to be competitive in healthy way


I think there are two ways to look at it. Everybody doesn't get to do each and every film. I don't compete with others; I compete with myself. I have been an athlete, a sportsperson; so I know how to be competitive in a healthy way," Deepika, a former badminton player whose father, Prakash Padukone, was a national badminton champion and won the coveted All-England badminton crown, told IANS in an exclusive interview.



 "Many a time, a most predictable film doesn't work, while the least expected films click at the box office. So everything is in the hands of the audience. I don't demarcate any film. If a film does well and gets into the
 Rs.100 crore club, well and good. But I want the audience to appreciate my quality of work," she said
 
Her forthcoming film is Race 2, in which she has teamed up with Saif Ali Khan yet again after working with him in hits like Love Aaj Kal, Aarakshan and Cocktail.She hopes movie buffs appreciate their chemistry in the the fast-paced thriller

No comments:

Post a Comment